Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Getting stuff done...

I finished these cute pillows yesterday: (It took ALL afternoon!)

They are for my new bedroom decor. I just have to quilt the quilt now - plus finish sewing the curtain rod pocket/sleeve onto the back of the valances - I'll post a pic when it's all done!

Stacy went garage-sale-ing on Saturday and got me this cute quilt rack:

Brooke and Tricia thought it was pretty funny when he was trying to get the lady to come down on her price by pretending he didn't know what it was for. He acted like he might buy it, if it was cheap enough, to maybe hang his clothes over! He got it for a couple of bucks - and Brooke refinished it by the next day for me!!!! (She is amazing!) I'm going to take it down to the condo, now I just need to make a cute quilt to hang over it...