Thursday, June 3, 2010


I volunteered to put together some of the breast cancer fundraiser blocks to make a quilt this year. I did it a couple of years ago and it was kind of fun. This year, I got some odd blocks, such as this one:
I think I got the 'leftover blocks', since they didn't go together too well. I did my best, but it was a challenge. I've had these 12 blocks for months! This is what I ended up with: As you can see, some of the blocks are great, they just didn't "go" with some of the other blocks I got. Oh, well, it's done! (That's the last thing that I HAD to get done before Quilt Fest this fall - now I can just work on what I want to work on!)