Sunday, March 28, 2010

That Time of the Month...

Well it's that PMS-y time again, joy of joys, etc. I am 46 years old, will it end soon? It seems everything Mr. Handsome does bugs me and since it is only this time of the month that I feel like this, I am beginning to see it might be me. (sigh). For instance, today, I came up from my basement quilt studio, having finished quilting a little quilt (watch for next post - gotta bind it) and he had gone for a chat with the neighbor and what do I find? Shoes in the hall, closet doors open, his bike in the living room, un-rinsed marinara sauce dish, pan (stuck on cheese), ice cream dish (the last of the chocolate ice cream, no less!!), and a few other various and sundry items lying around, etc. I was only down there for an hour or so!! I realize that for the past few years, he has been the total breadwinner and so it is 'my' job to keep the house, and all that that entails, but I think that sometimes he is inconsiderate to make such a mess and just leave. I may have to re-title my blog "The Bitchy Stitcher" - oh yeah, that's taken already.
(For revenge, I made brownies and put nuts in them (he hates nuts), but, since he ate the ice cream, he can't cry too hard - I'm off to eat brownies and watch "Castle" on the DVR and bind my little quilt...)