Thursday, December 18, 2008

Funny...

( You'd think we'd have a clue as to how big that tree really is!!!)

"Dear God, So far today I'm doing all right, I have not gossiped, lost my temper, been greedy, nasty, grumpy, selfish or self-indulgent. I have not whined, complained, cursed or eaten any chocolate. I have charged nothing on my credit card... But, I will be getting out of bed in a minute, and I think that I will really need your help then." (From a quilt store class schedule)
Things that make me laugh...
Will Farrell as "Elf": "Son of a nutcracker!"
Stacy: "Fandango".
The Boy: "Hi Gramr" (Grandma)
Every time I hear or think about those lines, I crack right up. Humor is one of my favorite things. It can be so subjective, or so all-encompassing. Sometimes, you really "Had to be there", sometimes, it's funny years later to perfect strangers.
I'd love to hear what's funny to you!