Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Afternoon...

It's a pretty quiet Sunday around here, I'm hoping some of my kids will pop in and visit. Mr. Handsome is sleeping in his chair, while watching "Shrek 3" - no fun. I was reading a book, but I've lost interest. We had the babies spend 2 nights here this week, maybe that is why it seems so quiet. (And clean)... Here's what it looked like the other night:

On Saturday, Grandpa took The Boy to Lowe's to get a spark plug for the lawn mower and some more sand for the sandbox. He is hoping that when he shows him how to pour it in, etc. that he will no longer want to flip the whole sandbox over and spill all the sand all over the patio. Babygirl NEVER spilled more than a little sand, but Shaun dumped the whole thing over when he was 1! He joined the "Lowe's Little Builder Club" or some such thing and got these great goggles and cute apron.

Maybe I'll go and bake some muffins...