Saturday, February 21, 2009

On the Design Wall, etc...

This is what is currently on my design wall. These will be "raggy flowers", after I applique on stems and leaves. It will be the center block of my "round robin" quilt that I am doing with my bee this spring. Everyone makes a center block, then each month, we pass our block around to each other and put a border on the quilt center we receive. This happens for 4 months, then we get our quilt back with our original center block, but now it has 4 different borders on it from 4 of our friends. I'll be sure to post it when it's all finished.
On the kitchen remodel - 2 hours and a quite a few dollars at Lowe's this morning and we are now getting all new appliances!!! Very exciting! Danny will be painting next week, so hopefully more to show soon.