Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Quirks - Ugh!


My quirks:

1. I hate to get in the shower - mind you, I quite enjoy it, once I'm in, but I am always putting it off until the very last minute, thus, I show up everywhere with wet hair! (Far be it from me to "waste time" blow drying it!)

2. I love love love the sound of the dishwasher running when I go to bed, I just love knowing that the kitchen is "all clean" and will be fab in the morning when I wake up. (Although, Stacy has a way of hearing it too and runs in for a snack every time!!!)

3. I must say, I think Brooke got the "no naked toenails" from me - I hate mine naked too - even a pale color disturbs me - I like them dark red or dark pink - I do have pretty cute toes too!

4. I hate to have too many quilting projects "hanging over my head", this is weird, according to my quilting friends who like to have oodles and oodles of started/half completed projects (not to mention yards and yards of fabric that they just had to buy!).

5. I'm sort of OCD - I hate having a messy car (I sometimes do, but I hate it), I like things to look very neat, when I leave the house, a room, etc. I love to have things planned out - I am not a very impulsive person. This makes me hard to live with sometimes, just ask my family.

6. I don't like to "mix" my food. I usually eat one thing at a time on my plate, I don't like the different foods to touch each other, although mashed potatoes can touch meat.