Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Bad Blogger

     Hello - I am writing before I dash off to another quilt retreat (Yay!!!). Headed to Park City tomorrow for 3+ days of quilting and partying and laughing! I am hoping to have lots to show when I get back, I have been remiss about posting, but part of it was not my fault! (I know, excuses, excuses) My computer bit the dust, so I now have a new computer, but it is a MAC, which is new to me, so I definitely have some figuring out to do!  I think I will love it, but there is always that headache producing new phase of figuring and head scratching with a small amount of swearing and crying thrown in.  If you were expecting pictures, you will be sadly disappointed as I have not figured out how to find my pictures on here, but fear not, I WILL figure it out when I get back! I did download all 20,000 of them somewhere on here!
     I am in the full swing of gorgeous Fall around here! Did I mention I LOVE that time change "fall back" thing - whoopee for me, no longer a lay-about lazy person sleeping in until all hours, I am awake at 7 a.m. - (not up, but awake).
     Anyhoo, hoping your Fall is going great! Happy Quilting!