Friday, March 30, 2012

March is Winding Down (Thank goodness!)

Happy to say that March is almost over! I think I have learned a lesson about over scheduling! I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend of quilting little Sydnee Marie's second baby quilt and enjoying our church General Conference, which is televised, so I can watch AND quilt - yay!
March is National Quilting Month, which I feel like I celebrated within an inch of my life, with 3 quilt retreats this month. I have eaten too much junk food and sat on my heiney way too much. The weather is getting nice though, so I'm hoping April will find me outdoors, puttering around the flower beds.
I got 4 quilt tops finished this month and made 10 more blocks for my scrappy around the world quilt, I also worked a little on my "Eye Fooler Quilt", which is a big project for sure. I realized that looking at the rest of my projects I have to do, I don't WANT to do most of them, so I may be un-doing kits and kitting up my own projects with patterns I want to make and fabric from my stash - or, I know, I COULD GO SHOPPING OR SOMETHING!!! We'll see.
P.S. I don't know why those babies look so worried, they love me!