Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oh, Bother...

I am getting a new favorite quilt quilted on the frame in the studio, but as you can see, I've run into a little problem:
The batting, that seemed quite big/wide enough, Just. Isn't. This is a piece of leftover batting that someone must have taken the scissors to while I wasn't looking (I'm SURE that was what happened). I have just a little bit left to go, so I guess tomorrow, I will be hunched over it, whip-stitching a bit more batting onto it - bleck!
And, while I'm on the subject of complaining - why is it when I go to work every afternoon, I look at the family room and with that sunshine coming in it looks so inviting!!! I just want to lay down on that sun-warmed couch and take a little snooze! But, alas, it's off to work with me!
And, yes, as you can see, we finally got some snow - hooray!