Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Post about nothing, really...

So, I've noticed that I haven't posted for awhile, I think I may be out of original and/or interesting ideas. Mr. Handsome mentioned that we just had a fun trip to the condo, my answer, "Yeah, but it's not much to blog about - same stuff, get away, watch movies, you golf, we do a little hiking in Zion - way fun for us but not too interesting for blog-land."
I'm working hard on my hand quilting project (well, sort of), and on my applique quilt, they're looking good. Lots of hot-tubbing going on - which is great with the cold weather. Work is going well. The little darling grandbaby is getting even cuter by the day and we get to see him lots. Quilt retreat next week with my "Knott-y" friends. We're heading to the Caribbean next month (yippee), Brooke, Ben and the babies are coming for several weeks in May - so life is good and very interesting for me and my family, but, for the rest of you - sorry. Hopefully I will have something fabulous to report/show after the quilt retreat next week - hey, a girl can dream...