Friday, November 19, 2010

Quilting Magazines...

What is it about having a quilting magazine to savor is so enjoyable? Is it the patterns I fall in love with and fantasize about making? The peek into a famous quilter's studio or home decorated with quilts? The tips that will make quilting more fun/organized/better? The ads containing the newest designs in fabric and notions? The humorous quilting article that makes me laugh at myself and my obsession? I can't believe I have two (!) to read this weekend, I used to grab them out of the mailbox and spend part of the afternoon poring over them, but with working in the afternoons now, my free time is a little adjusted, so I actually have two "saved up" Last night, I snuggled up in bed with one, but it got late and I get up early, so I only got halfway through - that's okay, something to look forward to... (Now, if only "Quilter's Home" would come - it's my favorite!)