Thursday, October 7, 2010

Another Simple Quilt Finished

I finished this little quilt for my other fabulous sister, Debi - for when her grandchildren come to
visit:


It's a simple 'stacked coin' design - got the pattern from the Moda Bake Shop blog - I've made it before. I finished it up while watching "The Phantom of the Opera" and it's official, I love Gerard Butler.I am making it a goal to complete 5 quilts before the end of the year. (I know, I don't DO goals - but I am feeling awfully behind in my quilting - my projects are piling up and I want to just enjoy my projects, not feel like I'm lagging.) I was at Quilt Festival yesterday and I didn't even buy much (I know, gasp!) cuz I feel like it's just more to do and I'm not doing what I have already. That said, Quilt Fest was really fun yesterday, the luncheon and lecture were very yummy and entertaining and I can't wait to go back tomorrow and Saturday!
P.S. We're getting rid of the house phone today and going to cell phones...