Thursday, October 15, 2009

California Dreamin'...

We took a quick trip to California to visit Jeff, who turned 28(!) on Tuesday. (I cannot possibly be old enough to have a son that age). He was very happy to see us and we were so excited to see him. We got to see his great place, which is always important to me - I always want to picture where my kids are when I think about them or talk to them on the phone.

We also got to visit my parents and sisters and their families. This is another thing I love to do. Shane, Amanda and babygirl went with us. We drove all day Monday and all day back on Thursday.
It was a long...
Long trip...


(That's Amanda's 'etcha-sketch' art - she is amazing - just like "Elf"!)

Here are Shane and Amanda throwing rocks at a gas station ash tray - we didn't really want to get back into the car.

It was a wonderful visit and it is wonderful to be back home! I believe Babygirl was the most well behaved on the car trip - you can draw whatever conclusions you would like from that remark...