Thursday, September 17, 2009

What I've been up to this week...

Saturday I have a Scrapbooking Workshop, or Crop at my house. I've been "power-laying out" all of my pics from last Christmas to last month. I love, love, love my big counter, I can fit many pages of pictures on it. First, I do a 'rough sort' of pictures by month, Then; I lay out page sized 'boards' and I put all my pictures on them, in order. I can tell how many pictures (exactly) will fit on them and arrange all the fun pics accordingly. Next, I stack them all up, and put them in the box until this weekend.I will add cute paper and writing on Saturday (simple, easy stuff)
I am thinking I have too many pages to complete on Saturday night, but, General Conference is coming right up, and scrapbooking is a marvelous activity to do while watching. You NEVER fall asleep and it keeps your hands busy.