Friday, October 10, 2008

I'll consider myself "tagged", just so I can talk about my sweetie...


Things about Stacy S:

1. Where did you meet your husband? Church, when we were just children 10/11 years old.

2. How long did you date before you married? Nearly 2 years.

3. How long have you been married? Nearly 28 years.

4. What does he do that surprises you ? He is still full of surprises! He makes me laugh all the time. Fills up my car with gas and washes it every week (It's hardly a surprise anymore, but I love it).

5. Favorite Feature? I love his eyes (green), his muscle-y self, etc.

6. Favorite Quality? He is kind. He has a good attitude about all the stuff I tend to complain about, etc. Funny.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Bambi (don't ask)

8. Favorite Food? Hot stuff - Mexican, Indian, Asian, etc. If it makes his eyes tear up and his nose run, it's his favorite!

9. Favorite Sport? He loves to golf.

10. When and where was your first kiss? Feb. 18, 1979. At Stacy's 16th birthday. I was with my boyfriend, but I gave him a birthday kiss. (It was not the giant/open-mouthed kiss that he claims!)

11. What is your favorite thing to do together? We love to go on dates, away on trips, spend time together.

12. Do you have children? A few, which are multiplying. We will soon have 10, which is how many I wanted when we got married.

13. Does he have any hidden talents? He is a great cook, grows yummy veggies, is a super grandpa.

14. How old is he? 45

15. Who said I love you first? I'm too old to remember.

16. What is his favorite music? I would say "Country", but he mostly listens to "people arguing", I mean "talk radio".

17. What do you admire most about him? His ability to "keep cool" about things. He is an excellent negotiator, provider, etc.

18. What is his favorite color? Green

19. Will he read this? Yes, if I force him.

20. Who do you tag? Megan, Kristen, Holli, Kathy, Denise, Judie and everyone else!