Monday, August 4, 2008

Another Saturday, Another toy for the Grandbabies...




Austin came to hang out on Saturday afternoon and went to Costco and Walmart with Grandpa. He found a great sprinkler thing in the clearance bin. He came home and set it up and Austin thoroughly enjoyed it! We had it set up on Sunday too, in the backyard, but when we started taking off kids' clothes after dinner, the parents said, "no swimming on Sundays", I mentioned that getting a little sprinkled in the sprinkler wasn't really swimming, but I didn't push it, I am after all, only a grandparent. Later that evening, the kids stayed at our house and their parents, who shall remain nameless, went out to Alpine to visit a friend. You can imagine my surprise when they returned IN THEIR BATHINGSUITS, wet and having obviously enjoyed the pool at their friend's home ON SUNDAY. Well, I only made one remark and then I shut up, after all, I'm only a grandparent!