Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Gotta Love Quilting Season!

     I have been a busy girl, spent a wonderful week in Missouri, visiting my daughter and meeting my newest granddaughter, Holland Danielle, she is beautiful, but perhaps a wee bit crabby at times.  Here is the quilt I took for her (gray minky on the back)
     Our oldest wonderful granddaughter was baptized, so I took her a quilt too, I meant it to be a throw, but it seems to have turned out more twin-sized-ish: (For some reason, blogger won't let me post it!!!)
Next time...
     Tomorrow I head out to Quilt Festival!!!! So excited, 4 days of classes, friends, and fun - all revolving around quilting, of course!  My new car still has not made an appearance, so that will be a few more days that I won't need a car, it has been promised for next week, I surely will be appreciating it when it comes, having "done without" for 2 months, if you can believe it (I hardly can).
     Looking forward to learning lots of new quilt techniques, or at least one. I am taking several lecture classes, my favorite, no prep work, just sitting back and enjoying the quiltiness. Hopefully I will be able to get my pictures up when I get back - toodles!