Friday, June 17, 2011

Just in Time


I finished this quilt for my niece-in-law, Shelby today, which is a good thing, since her baby shower is tonight! For some reason I was thinking I had another week!
I finished hand sewing the binding down this morning, while watching "Dora" and brushing up on my Spanish. I am keeping an eye on the little bear, for a few days, since her momma went to a family reunion with the "big kids" and was worried about "Little Miss 2 year old" and the cars at the campground.


Shelby wanted "hearts, gray and lavender", I don't think I did too well - the binding is gray and the back is mostly lavender Minkey. I didn't quite have enough to do it all in lavender.I hope she likes it - it is nice and snuggly.


Disclaimer: If this post doesn't make sense it is because I have my little friend standing here talking to me and asking me a million questions and handing me things, etc., etc.