Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Finally Broke Down...

Okay, so I've been thinking I might need a little help with reading - especially my scriptures, the words just seem to be getting smaller and smaller. Mr. Handsome Hubby has needed reading glasses for a few years now, if he forgets them in a darkish restaurant or if the printing on the menu is not a good high-contrast print, I generally read the menu to him. He needs them to fix little things around the house, too. Maybe I have been feeling a little superior in the eyeball department. Well, all good things must come to an end, including my run of not needing reading glasses. I have started to do a little hand-applique and I can't squint or pretend to see the tiny stitches well. So, I picked up these bad boys at Wal-Mart this morning. I would have put a picture of me wearing them, but I just look old and I didn't want to startle anyone. I will wear them at quilt group, since most of my friends there are older than me and they all wear glasses too. I take comfort that they are kinda cute - at least in the box!