Monday, April 6, 2009

Little Somethings...

I've been working on these while my kitchen has been under construction:
This is my "breast cancer" block. Our guild sells pink fat quarters ($5 donation), then collects blocks to make into quilts to be auctioned off for the Susan G. Komen foundation.
This is the block I passed on in the "Round Robin" that our bee is doing:
I added the thin pink folded border and set it on point with the Burgundy fabric, the block is Shirley's.

And here is the darling baby quilt top I pieced at our retreat last week:

I got the (free) pattern off of the "Moda Bake Shop" website (listed on the left). I did make it wider, so it is square and larger. I love the prairie points, they are so darling!!! I ironed them all while watching American Idol last week, perfect! (By the way, you can sew pinwheels backwards, as I discovered, so pay attention if you make this!)