Saturday, September 27, 2008

Just Back...




Just got back from my fabulous Utah Quilt Guild's Quilt Festival! It was held up in Ogden this year, at the beautiful Eccles Center. I had a super great time with my quilting buddies! Learned fun stuff in my classes and got started on, what else?, but a couple more quilts! The "dot" one is something I've been wanting to make for a long time, I'm going to name it "M & Ms" on account of while I was working on it, I was eating M & Ms and they looked fab spilled over the fabric! The bright "Dresden Plate" is for a table topper I'm making for my kitchen table for summer. My super sister in law, Michele, came by for a fun visit and to check out all the quilts too, she is going to be one of my new quilting buddies! It is good to be home, though, I hadn't quite gotten enough of my Doug Bug to leave again so soon, I'm glad I won't be heading to another retreat until November!