Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Finish...

Okay, I figured I'd better post a quilt or I would have to stop calling this a quilting blog! This is a "medallion" style quilt, where you start in the middle and work your way out, and well, let's just say I should have squared up better as I went along, it was pretty skewampas by the time I got to the last borders! (Pattern and fabric from "Crazy Old Ladies Quilts")
This is for Mr. Shane, so, of course, there is Minkey on the back:
I just have to keep it hidden until Christmas, because every time that boy comes over here, he tries to snuggle in it, even before it was finished!
Mr. Handsome and I made another fun trip to the condo and he finally collected on my promise to go golfing with him (from February!!). It was pretty windy, but it's always fun to tear around the golf course in the cart - he drives like "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride" at Disneyland. He hit a ball into the desert part of the course and it was so funny that it was stuck in this bush!
Well that's the news from over here, hope you're having fun quilting or doing whatever makes you laugh! (I will be madly sewing Christmas Gift projects for the next few weeks...)