Monday, May 30, 2011

May is Winding Down...

May has been a pretty chilly month around here! We went up to the cemetery in Ogden today and there was an inch or two of SNOW on the ground! Yikes, we didn't even get out of the car, but headed over to Randy and Michele's for the annual swim party/potluck. Except it was too cold to swim, so we met at their church and had a nice visit and some yummy food too. I am getting Shaun's quilt quilted today, so I will have something to show soon. I am noticing that when I started quilting I secretly judged my new quilting friends who had 20+ projects going at once - I thought to myself - "That will never happen to me, I am too organized, blah, blah, blah." I have 12 clear project containers and I promised myself never to have more than 12 projects going...

But - if you look closely, you'll see a couple more projects, stuffed in between them:Keep looking and there are more projects piling up around the studio...When will I learn not to judge?? Oh well, onward and upward...


Brooke has been busy making quilts since she got here, she completed two sweet baby quilts and this is the third, up on the design wall:

I think she's even learned to change the bobbin... (I am so proud!)