Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow...


We finally got a goodly amount of beautiful snow!!! I just love the snow! I have been here 6 years now and I wonder if I will ever get tired of it. I have a "good" car for the snow. I don't have little children that I have to bundle up every time I go out. I don't have a job that I have to drive to early every morning. I get to park in the carport, so I don't have to "scrape" every time I go somewhere. Nope, I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.
I love how softly it falls. Most weather, you can hear it, the wind, the rain, hail, thunder and lightning. Even if you're warm and secure in your house you know it's storming outside. The snow is like a magical visit from Santa on Christmas morning. I get up, peek out the blinds to see if it has come in the night and I am so delighted when it has! I even enjoy a little shoveling. I am going to enjoy this beautiful weather all winter long!