Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Obsession...

So, I have been obsessed over the last couple of days with a show on A & E called: "Hoarders". It is about people with the obsessive compulsive disorder of hoarding. I had seen a few of these types of people on Oprah over the years and I am hooked! As I was watching it the other day, I kept wanting to get up and go throw something away! I am such a non-hoarder, it is amazing to me when people hoard stuff - like CATS, trash, even "good stuff". It is also a sad show, these people are really suffering and it is very hard on their families. It seems to get worse as people get older, yikes! There is a house around the corner from me with tons of stuff piled up and in rubbermaid totes all stacked up in the living room and you can see it through the window. I wonder if they are having a hard time? Well, I gotta go catch another episode on Hulu.com...