Friday, December 19, 2014

New Bedroom

I realize I was remiss in posting the "after" pictures of our newly remodeled master bedroom.  We are absolutely LOVING having a king sized bed! I still can't believe I live in this beautiful bedroom!
We are sharing a nicely organized closet:

 I've re-hung the pictures of my beautiful children and their families:
 Here is our ginormous bed! And I finally made the bolster pillow to go on it after months of procrastinating! (It was hard - there were curves!)
 And here is my favorite thing - the transom window!:
 Here is the closet - all covered in mirrors, which reflects the light from the 4 windows beautifully all over the room! Since we made 2 small bedrooms into one large one, we are benefitting from all of the light from the 4 windows.
We still have the ugly, comfortable chair in the corner (not pictured) and it may stay there forever !