Thursday, June 26, 2014

This Girl is On Fire...

So the chilly weather is gone, too soon. We've been going to the pool, but getting NO quilting done. My sweet daughter, Brooke has been into my stash and has made 6 or 7 quilt tops! She is giving me one to donate to our youth fundraiser next month. She keeps inviting me down to my fab quilt studio to quilt with her, but I just can't think in the messiness. The kids have their overflowing suitcases down there, and with all the other stuff down there, it's just a little messy for my taste. We are just a little cramped in this house with 8 people, but it's worth it!  Here is a picture of little Izzy at the pool:
She would not let her mom take her out of her little swim outfit all day, she just held on to her clothes and squealed! Hope your summer is going just the way you want it (mine is!)