Monday, April 4, 2011

Conference Weekend... (Again)

It was conference weekend and it's just my favorite! We sit around all weekend watching and listening to our church leaders (on TV!). We eat yummy food and work on quiet projects - quilting is perfect! Beckham is pretty quiet: Shane came, but Becca had to work: (Shane is practicing up for being a daddy)Doug is already a daddy:Tricia got lots of cards made:

Between sessions I made an amazing coconut cake - we're talking 5 (!!!) sticks of butter between the cake and the cream cheese frosting. Thank you, Ina Garten! We all had some and then passed the rest out to family and friends so I wouldn't be eating it for snack, breakfast, etc.I got some hand-quilting and applique done, but since I mostly had the camera, no one took my picture. I also whipped up two baby receiving blankets, so I felt pretty productive, and relaxed - a great weekend!


P.S. In case you were wondering - I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.