Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Back to the Gym!!!

Well, early this morning, I went "back to the gym", I've been putting it off for a long time. I broke my ankle a couple of months ago, so I couldn't go for a while, my "big boot" has been off for 10 days or so, and I still had no intention of going back any time soon. Then, Amanda told me that she had signed up at the gym. Brooke works in the daycare at the gym, so she has a pass too. Well, we went at the very early time (for us) at 7 a.m. and it was surprisingly fun. Also, nothing beats the feeling of getting your hardest stuff done by 8 a.m.! (Gettng up and working out). We are going again tomorrow. By the way - Amanda has lost 40 pounds. Brooke looks fabulous too (as always). They are running at the gym - I am just doing the elliptical trainer - but we all lifted weights. The girls made fun of my "weight-lifting gloves", but after lifting, they complained that their hands smelled like metal - I laughed, mine were fine!